Monday, June 4, 2007

Ultra Entertainment!


Well one of my friends has a blog on blogger.com. And he made his blog WAY before I made mine. He was really the reason why I got my blog, but his blog is far more creative and he has a lot more respect to have comments. But the man is awesome with the topics, and has people who help him as well. The people are very loyal to this, and I think you should join..

Well anyway, the name of the blog is called Ultra Entertainment it talks about anything they find 'Ultra Entertainment'. They speak about to politics, wrestling, women, anything!

And now they have a board for the blog, I guess they want to expand this into the next CNN or something. Here is the link, Ultra Entertainment Board . Do me a favor and join his board, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed and you will have a time of your life.

Well I'll post something that you might want to talk about. Later days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review!